Jessica's Metal Quiz Jessica's Metal Quiz

Had to play

Im a sucker for metal trivia, only got two wrong. The year that Disturbed cd was released (because I hate disturbed) and where Static X hailed from. Wasn't really in it to see the cartoon chick haha, but I guess you could have made her a little more realistic? who knows, im sure someone will like it!

One Button Arthur One Button Arthur

Great!

I think the difficulty level was perfect! I died about a dozen times on one of the "click to enter the door" levels. But it only forced me to seek out a pattern and eventually pass! If you think the game was too hard, go back to solitaire you sissy's! 10/10

Star Drift Star Drift

I like it!

I actually found myself playing this for a while. I didnt give a full ten because some things just seemed simple and un-exciting. Maybe I was looking for a more appealing "Victory" of each race, maybe some powerups and such? Either way it was fun, the controls were good. I like how it pulled you back into the track when you strayed off, and it did feel like you were moving fairly fast! Good work!

AirBeat AirBeat

I liked it

It was pretty fun, when I get more time I'll probably play for a bit longer

PixEvo - The Fountain PixEvo - The Fountain

Love it!

Took me 3 tries to get the speed run medal, but I had the patience enough to memorize the level. Loved it, really addicting!

Freeway Fury Freeway Fury

Played forever!

Man I could probably play this all night haha

Tank Attack V0.00002 Tank Attack V0.00002

Good but need touchups

Seems like a fun game with potential, just a few bugs like in some scenes i was shooting in the middle of the screen but the bullets would be flying over in the left of the screen. Im not a big fan of magic bullets. Other than that its pretty good