Bunnykill 5 Part 1 Bunnykill 5 Part 1

Wow!

That was one of the most entertaining animations I have seen in a while! Amazing work!

Excess Excess

Great!

Definetly different than "Storytime with grandpa" but I still love the characters and expressions you use in your animations. I was expecting to laugh when I noticed the main character looked similar to the grandson, but NOPE. Got a little creeped out instead by the music. Great work though! 10/10

KartuneHustla responds:

Thanks man! Wanted to try something different so people wont be like, bleh you stole from flapjack or something haha! Tired of hearing that crap

Beard Of The Damned Beard Of The Damned

Wahoo!

Love watching DestructoBox! The last couple were a little shorter so it's nice to have a longer one to sate my need for more! This one made me laugh a few times, lumberjack graveyard haha

Jessica's Metal Quiz Jessica's Metal Quiz

Had to play

Im a sucker for metal trivia, only got two wrong. The year that Disturbed cd was released (because I hate disturbed) and where Static X hailed from. Wasn't really in it to see the cartoon chick haha, but I guess you could have made her a little more realistic? who knows, im sure someone will like it!

One Button Arthur One Button Arthur

Great!

I think the difficulty level was perfect! I died about a dozen times on one of the "click to enter the door" levels. But it only forced me to seek out a pattern and eventually pass! If you think the game was too hard, go back to solitaire you sissy's! 10/10

Star Drift Star Drift

I like it!

I actually found myself playing this for a while. I didnt give a full ten because some things just seemed simple and un-exciting. Maybe I was looking for a more appealing "Victory" of each race, maybe some powerups and such? Either way it was fun, the controls were good. I like how it pulled you back into the track when you strayed off, and it did feel like you were moving fairly fast! Good work!

B7 - The Weredragon B7 - The Weredragon

Great!

Love the style of this track and the solo's kick in at perfect times!

Burn7 responds:

Thanks dude! You're awesome. And has anyone ever told you your avatar is hilarious? Because it is. Just the face with the raised eyebrow makes me lol.

Sonic - Breaking 7he Barrier Sonic - Breaking 7he Barrier

8==D

at 1:30 I pretty much got a musical boner, another great song lol

Burn7 responds:

Eew. Get that away from me. That's nastay. NAYSTEH!

But thanks, it's cool that you like older stuff and newer stuff!

Killer Instinct Theme Mix Killer Instinct Theme Mix

Very nice!

This brought back great memories of '95 one of my fave snes games for sure! great work again! ( just listened to your Zelda song)

Burn7 responds:

Haha, 2 completely different styles and you liked them both. Well thanks dude!

Madness 2010 Madness 2010

Wicked!

You weren't joking, there's crazy detail put into this when you see the full file. I didn't notice until I opened it that the top of the hole they're jumping into read "MADNESS" with 2010 on either side haha. Nice work!

Forest # 49849 Forest # 49849

:D

This is great! nice colour scheme, it's very Blizzard-esque as well. Do you get paid to do this? you should!

AssKiller responds:

thanks. No i didn't get paid. I'm still looking for a job. It ain't easy

The Little Box of Madness The Little Box of Madness

Wow

I wasn't in the mood to review anything at the moment until I came across this. Great work man! The effort you put into this is very noticable, keep it up! good luck on the contest as well, you really do have a good chance!